Battle Royal - NErf GUn BAttles
- Is there an age restriction? The recommended age is 8 and up. We allow as young as 8 but its actually more of a strength limitation as kids need to be able to pull load the guns.
- How does it work? Once you group has booked your time for your group to play. Either before arriving or after arriving, every participant will need to sign a waiver to play. A staff member will help everyone get assigned to a team, assign equipment, and go over the basic rules of play, then you’ll be led into the arena. Once your time is up you or your group will be called out and the equipment returned to the quartermaster.
- Can I bring my own equipment? Sure, bring your own equipment that uses the Rival balls or standard Nerf darts, which will be tagged to make sure you take the right blaster home with you. We’ll take care of the ammo. Each blaster will be inspected to make sure no modifications have been added that can cause harm to others.
- Can I bring my own food: Cake, ice cream, and pizza or any food can be brought in for any group reservations.
- I would like to have a private event. Can you accommodate by bringing everything to a house or location? We can definitely make this happen! Please contact us regarding how to make this possible at 90plusproject.org or call us at (509) 999-4050
Booking a Time Today:
Call us: (509)999-4050
Email us: email@example.com
Due to having a limited number of trainers/nerf professionals we cannot always commit to what ever time you desire. I would recommend having a couple times throughout the day you would like to come Battle Royal.